Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Happy Halloween!!

Jake trick or treating on the square! This is one of the first businesses we went to, so he isn't quite sure what he is supposed to do :)



Here are our pumpkins we carved this year! Jason did the Ipumpkin and was clearly the winner.....I will get him next year though! I think the clincher was the white ear buds he put on his pumpkin. Jake and Daddy!!! You will notice that Jake has a sucker in his hand. He ended up eating 3 suckers over the course of the evening. The sticky drool from that sucker was unbelievable, but I think Jason and I had more fun than Jake did!! Here is our lil' dragon doing his thing :) We walked through the park on the way back to our car, and Jake had a blast shuffling through the leaves! This was the perfect way to end the night! Snuggling with my little guy before bed!!!
Happy Halloween Everyone!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment