Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Moving Update

Well, we are almost there! Most of our things are sitting in boxes in our basement waiting to be moved to the new house. Moving day is next Wednesday the 4th, and then Friday, 5/6, our house will no longer belong to us! I am super excited to move to the new house, but I did get a little teary eyed packing up Jake's room. We have lived in this house for 5 1/2 years....lots of memories :)

I have lots of pics to upload, but of course my memory card reader is packed somewhere. Once we get moved into the new house and unpacked, I will share them. We had a great Easter and enjoyed an afternoon family golf trip. It amazes me how much Jake LOVES to golf!! His favorite toys right now are his plastic golf clubs. It has to be genetic!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Easter!!

No comments:

Post a Comment